How to Start a Chapter
First of all, I would like to thank you for your thoughts on supporting the community. A null chapter in each state of India is a dream for us.
To begin with, follow below simple steps
- Submit the form with required details - https://forms.gle/98vFbQGpdamAiBHh9
- Wait for the Response
- Get in touch with Sandeep –
firstname.lastname@example.org Pankaj -
- Share the contact details for yourself and at least two more people interested in starting a chapter.
- Go through the checklist we will share to do a pre-null meet.
- Once you are clear about the checklist, go ahead and plan for a pre-null meet.
- Once the meet is done, confirm all the checklist items we require for documentation.
- After this, give us a few days to discuss, finalise, ask you more questions and then we will have a brand new null chapter.
Last edited: 2022-04-16 17:03:43 +0530