null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Zero Trust Framework by Sethu Madhavan
- Automated Recon by JD Ranpariya
- HTML Smuggling by Vamsi Koneti
- IoT Pentesting Simplified by Mr-IoT
- Internal Red Teaming by Saurabh kumar Pandey
Null is one of the most active open security communities in the world. One of our primary goals is to raise information security awareness through knowledge exchange. Null Bangalore is one of the largest monthly null meetings in the globe.
|Saturday March 18 2023
|Open to Everybody
|Welcome Note / Registrations
|Zero Trust Framework
|Networking Session + Break
|IoT Pentesting Simplified
|Internal Red Teaming
|Saurabh kumar Pandey
|Feedback + Next Month’s Planning
IISC Bangalore Campus
CCE lecture hall,
Devasandra Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Landmark: beside Hotel Nesara
- Prefer Main gate or D gate.