Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Python for Pentesters by Shubham Mittal
- Python for Pentesters by Kunal Aggarwal
- This will be a basic hands-on python session with hacking perception. In this Humla Session, we will learn and develop a bunch of small python programs which you can take home.
- Once we have an understanding of automating small tasks, we will join them together and will take advantage of python in our on-the-go "small" hacking challenge.
- Winners grab chocolates which they can share with Humla Champion(s).
- Environment setup.
- Basic elements of python. Variables, loops, dictionaries, lists, libraries.
- Write crazy codes for small tasks.
- Putting these tasks together. Do big work.
- HackIt on the go. Feel happy.
- Basic knowledge of pen-testing. (so that you understand what exactly are we trying to do in this session).
- A laptop (with ability to connect to wifi network), unless you have a folk whom you can disturb all the time. Also try to get one with full privileged access (Avoid Company provided laptops with limited access).
- Download and install Python 2.7. We will not cover Python 3, so download and install Python 2.7 only
- Download and install Notepad++ or any other editor in which you feel like a ninja while coding
About Humla Champions
Shubham Mittal - is an InfoSec professional with interest of area lying in Pentesting and Open source intelligence. In his free time he explores cool blogs and tries his luck with bug bounties.
Kunal Aggarwal - is a DevOps ninja with exceptional Python skills. With good understanding of Security concepts, he enjoys automating things in his free time and helps Shubham in committing crime
Date/Time of Humla
18th April, 2015 - 10:00 AM IST - 06:00 PM IST
Selection of Participants
The selection of participants is done by the Humla champion. As we have limited number of seats, please follow the below outlined process. This will help us streamline the number of people and select participants who are more serious to attend and learn from the session.
- Register on http://swachalit.null.co.in/leads/events/87-delhi-null-delhi-humla-18-april-2015-python-for-pentesters
- Submit the answers to questions on the link - https://docs.google.com/a/null.co.in/forms/d/14-5HkDNHXSCZCn4wK1VkTVKj8hbuArSZOu6F38K9QVk/viewform
- Wait for an invitation email from the null team
|Saturday April 18 2015