n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- IoT Pentesting 101 by Mohammed Saqeeb Shariff
- IoT Pentesting 101 by Mr-IoT
IoT Pentesting 101
Topics to be covered
1. Intro to IoT Architecture
2. Intro to IoT Security Standard (NIST-800)
3. Hands-on IoT Firmware analysis tools (Static and Dynamic)
4. Intro to Hardware hacking tools and related software
5. Understanding Application level testing in IoT Devices
6. Intro to various Radio Protocols and tools used
7. How to build a checklist for real-world pentesting scenarios
8. Build your own lab for practice..!
- Laptop with 8GB RAM / 200GB (with full administrative access) - Virtualbox 6.0 and above
Note : This series contains continuous five successive sessions
|Date||Saturday February 11 2023|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||04:30 PM|