General hands-on event.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- IoT Devices Penetration Testing 101 by Mr-IoT
This workshop makes clear for everyone how to start IoT devices pentesting
Topics going to Cover
- Network pentesting on devices
- Embedded application
- Bluetooth pentesting
- Firmware Revere engineering
- Hardware Exploitation
- Complete hands on different IoT Devices pentesting
- Bring Laptop with 8GB RAM / 200 GB HDD / VM Player or Vbox
RSVP & Questionnaire are mandatory for everyone registering for this event (BOTH ARE COMPULSORY)
Failing to the above will automatically disqualify your nomination for this event.
Last date of registration: 16-DEC-2019 23:59.
- This is an invite-only event and the workshop champions & chapter leads reserve the rights to shortlist the participant.
- If shortlisted, you would receive email from Organizers and you should confirm your attendance.
- If you are shortlisted and don't turn up for the workshop, you will automatically not be eligible to attend next 2-3 future workshops.
- Not-shortlisted folks, please don't turn up for event.
- If you cannot make it to the event, due to unforeseen circumstances, please unregister yourself by replying to confirmation mail with the subject "PLEASE UNREGISTER". Please give your seat to the many others who are waiting to attend this session.
|Date||Sunday December 22 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||04:30 PM|