null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- OSINT mindset to protect your organization by Chandrapal Badshah
- Fraud in digital advertising industry by Aditya Varma
- OWASP Slot by Vandana Verma
- Injection attacks in apps with NoSQL backends by Riyaz Walikar
- CSP Bypass by Pawan Jaiswal
- ADHD( Active Directory for Hacker’s Delight) by Harsh Thakur
|Saturday April 27 2019
|Open to Everybody
|OSINT mindset to protect your organization
|Fraud in digital advertising industry
|Injection attacks in apps with NoSQL backends
|The world of Security Audits
|ADHD( Active Directory for Hacker’s Delight)
|Feedback + Next month session planning
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.