General hands-on event.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Memory Forensics by Ravidutt purwal
Memory forensics can be used by defenders to discover traces of an attacker's activity and by attackers to retrieve information that is thought to be destroyed.
This workshop aims to help attendees learn about memory forensics by covering these topics:
– Windows RAM acquisition
– RAM analysis using Rekall (Linux)
– Cracking an Android phone's password
– Using public data from breaches
Please have the following prerequisites ready before attending the event:
– A laptop with a Linux distribution
– Windows VM (optional)
– RAM dump: [link to be shared later]
Will be mailed to invited registrants
|Date||Saturday October 06 2018|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Memory Forensics||Ravidutt purwal||10:00 AM||03:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.