null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- News Bytes by null/OWASP Delhi Team
- WiFi Security - Beyond Password Cracking by mohit
- AppSec Testing beyond PenTest by Bhushan Gupta by Vaibhav Gupta
1. Prior registrations are mandatory in order to be allowed to attend the meet
2. The event registrations are required for prior planning and arrangement so please attend the meetup if you register.
3. The details you enter on this website will only be shared with the venue sponsors.
4. Please bring any government ID card at the venue for entry into the premise
|Saturday February 24 2018
|Open to Everybody
|Introductions & Chapter Updates
|null/OWASP Delhi Team
|WiFi Security - Beyond Password Cracking
|AppSec Testing beyond PenTest by Bhushan Gupta
|Feedback & Discussions
Unitech Infospace SEZ
Tower-B, Building No-8
Old Delhi - Gurgaon Road
Dundahera, Gurgaon 122016
Main Office Number: +91 (124) 499 6000
How to reach venue: Take Rapid Metro from Sikanderpur Metro station to Vodafone Belvedere Towers (2nd Stop).
Nearest Landmark: Trident Hotel.(Straight from Trident Hotel towards Dundahera Village and left from T Point, Unitech building will be on the right. RBS and Amdocs offices are in the same complex.)
Nearest Metro Stations:
· IndusIand Bank Cyber City Rapid Metro Station
· MG Road Metro Station
· Sikanderpur Metro Station
Important Note - Please carry an ID proof along with you which will be required for Security check