n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- SysInternals Utilities by Riyaz Walikar
This will be a puliya on some of the common utilities under the Sysinternals Suite of applications.
- As this is a Hands-On event Laptop is mandatory. Participants without laptops will not be allowed in for the puliya session.
- A host or VM running Windows. Anything above Windows 7 would do.
- The ability to run programs as administrator.
- Download the Sysinternals suite
Limited Seats: Registration will close once we have reached 40 registrations or on 14th Jan 2016 2:00 PM.
whatever comes first.
|Date||Saturday January 16 2016|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||03:15 PM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|