Defensive Security event.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- OWASP ESAPI for Java by satish
A completely hands on session on integrating ESAPI to a sample web application.
The following topics will be covered:
- Three faces of web security
- Eclipse basics
- Installing/configuring Tomcat application server
- Plug-ing in Tomcat application server to Eclipse
- Developing sample web application in JSP (login page, registration page etc..)
- Integrating ESAPI into the web application
- Using "ESAPI Encoding api " in the code and testing
- Using "ESAPI Data validation api" in the code and testing
- Testing XSS with and without ESAPI
- Testing SQL Injection with and without ESAPI
- Testing Log forging with and without ESAPI
Information and Instructions
- This is a completely free but invite only event.
- You require prior invitation to be able to attend this event.
- To get an invite, these are roughly the steps you need to follow
- Register on the swachalit portal.
- Register for the event on the portal.
- If required fill more details on a Google Form. You need to submit both the Google Form and the registration form to be eligible for an invitation.
- Invites to the event are at the discretion of the Bachaav Champion.
- The Bachaav Champion wants to cover a certain training in a fixed time. This means they choose which of the applicant are likely to gain the most and derive most value from the event.
- Registrations are not transferable.
- If you have been selected but are unable to attend, please inform us.
- Your seat would be allotted to someone from the waiting list.
- Walk-in participants are not allowed to attend any invite only session.
|Saturday July 12 2014
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.