Getting Started with Threat Hunting null Delhi NCR Meet 15 December 2018 Combined [null + OWASP] Meet
The talk will cover the following:
- Some background on Detection and Threat Hunting
- What is it? Why do organizations need it?
- Becoming a Threat Hunter - Skills needed - Where does the role fit in?
- Useful frameworks and projects
- Example Threat Hunting Scenario
- Open Source Tools to Assist in Threat Hunting
- Further Learning Resources
Note: The talk does not cover how to set up hunt teams and programs in organizations, rather it focusses on individuals interested in the Threat Hunting
Starts at Saturday December 15 2018, 12:15 PM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.